Enjoy a modern and intuitive user interface and user experience
Make your everyday banking easier
The next generation mobile banking by Public Bank is here! Immerse yourself in a whole new banking experience, coupled with a variety of lifestyle services all at one place.
Download MyPB App today to enjoy a convenient and efficient banking experience.
Quick, simple and secure!
PB SecureSign is designed to keep your online account safe from online threats. Activate PB SecureSign now to experience enhanced security and fast approvals for your transactions.
User Interface Enhancements
Frequently Asked Questions
MyPB App is a new mobile banking application positioned as a banking and lifestyle app that offers the existing online banking services as provided through PB engage with other additional lifestyle services that extend beyond banking.
All individuals with PBe access can use the MyPB App with their existing username and password. For non-Public Bank customers, you may access to MyPB App using your email address.
After downloading MyPB App for the first time, existing PBe users can proceed to perform a first-time login. For new-to-Bank users or users who have never used the app before, they will be required to undergo registration.
The minimum Mobile OS is as follows:
- Android 11 or higher
- iOS 14 or higher
MyPB App is equipped with various security features:
- The use of MyPB App would require users to perform registration/ first time login and device binding which the device binding process will require 2-Factor Authentication.
- Access to banking services is subject to PB SecureSign Activation.
- Challenge Questions are imposed to authenticate transactions that are deemed high risk.
- Only 1 login session is allowed per PBe access (i.e. based on User ID and password). If the same PBe access is used to login from another platform (i.e. PBe/ MyPB or PB engage), the current session will be terminated.
- Confidential account information will not be stored on the mobile device.
- Sensitive data such as password or transaction information are protected by TLS 1.2 protocol with AES 256-bit encryption.