Make your everyday banking easier
Convenient mobile banking right at your fingertips
The app is packed with new and improved features that delivers an enhanced mobile banking experience. Download the app today!
No cash? No Problem!
Just scan the merchant’s QR code to make your payment and continue your stress-free shopping. Public Bank is the 1st bank in Malaysia to introduce DuitNow QR.
Quick Access / Quick Balance
Quick, simple and secured
Access your Current / Savings Account, Card Balances, Loan / Financing Account and Fixed Deposit with your Face ID / Touch ID / Fingerprint.
How to Set Up for iOS and Android?
Login to PB engage MY
Launch and login to PB engage MY upon successful download from App Store, Google Play or Huawei AppGallery.
Setup Challenge Questions
Select a Preferred Account
Select a preferred Current / Savings account as your debiting account
* For PB Card only users, please follow Step 5, then Step 4.
Acknowledge Face ID / Touch ID / Fingerprint disclosure by tapping on ‘Activate’. Scan your Face ID / Touch ID / Fingerprint to complete the activation.
* If you do not wish to activate Quick Access / Quick Balance right now, you activate it at your convenience via ‘Settings’.
Register your device by entering PBe Authentication Code (PAC) or SecureSign Code.
User Interface Enhancements
Frequently Asked Questions
The new PB engage MY provides a refreshing user interface and the following new features to simplify your banking experience:
- Quick Access / Quick Balance
- Quick Action Menu to access transfer or payment feature directly from your account balance page
- Future dated transactions
- DuitNow QR payment
- Share transaction receipt via messenger app and email
- Transaction authentication with PB SecureSign
All new and existing Public Bank individual customers who are registered with PBe can use PB engage MY. Access to PBe Business Banking accounts has been discontinued.
- Launch PB engage MY upon successful download from App Store or Google Play
- Enter your PBe User ID
- Verify and confirm your Personal Login Phrase (PLP)
- Enter your PBe password
- Enrol the PBe Challenge Questions (applicable to new PBe users only)
- Select your preferred debiting account
- Activate Quick Access / Quick Balance
- Register your device and confirm your activation by entering PBe Authentication Code (PAC) or SecureSign Code
- Register for PB SecureSign
- Then, you will be able to access your Account Summary
- Activate PB SecureSign through Public Bank’s ATM / CRM or Branch or PBe Customer Support.
Upon successful PB SecureSign Activation, a 12-hour cooling-off is required before you are able to use PB SecureSign to approve transactions.
PB engage MY is available 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Yes, PB engage MY is secure. For a start, device binding is mandatory for using PB engage MY service. To perform financial transaction, you are required to login with User ID and password. Personal login Phrase (PLP) will be displayed for your verification prior to login with your password.
Transactions via PB engage MY must be approved by PAC or SecureSign Code and are monitored by the Bank’s Fraud Detection System.
Data transmission via PB engage MY are encrypted with HTTPS with valid trusted server certificate and secured with TLS 1.2 encryption with end-to-end application layer encryption between the mobile device and back-end server to further protect the transaction.
The mobile application is protected with Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP) to protect it from malicious attacks and unwanted changes and tampering.